I'm Alicia, the owner, artist, and designer behind F+S. I'm an independent graphic designer based in the Atlanta area, blessed to be working out of my home studio (sometimes in my pajamas). I love to illustrate, and design especially especially when it comes to sharing my creations through my resource shop.
My style has evolved and is reflective of my love for all things vintage, modern, and nostalgic. Whether it's design or interior decor... vintage modern is just what I love.
My background in a nut shell includes fine art photography, visual arts, and design. I'm primarily self educated with two years of college under my belt followed by over 6 years spent learning design and photography through online e-courses, in person classes & workshops, a variety of online resources, and some really great books to build and broaden my skills. Truly, I find that the life of a designer & photographer means a commitment to continuous learning, and it never stops,
this + that
- I'm a wife & mom to three awesome teens
- Autism Advocate
- First generation Cuban-American
- I've mastered the unofficial Spanglish language
- My motto is "work to live, not to live to work"
- Daily coffee is a must (a pot of coffee will do)
- I eat clean (mostly)
- Horse & cat lover
- DIY all the way
- Professional stock photographer
- Movie binge watcher
- Minions are adorable
- Music lover
- Collector of vintage finds
- I can not cook but I can burn toast **and that's not easy to do**
- Believe in three day weekend **this never happens**
- If you can't find me, I'm at the library
- Smitten over Scandi style interiors
- I choose to water the flowers not the weeds **metaphorically speaking of course**
- I remove my cat from walking on my keyboard or blocking my screen, almost daily**just part of the job**
At Feather + Sage Design, you will always find a fresh collection of digital resources right at your fingertips. Since our launch in 2013 I've continued to raise the bar and commitment in offering the highest quality resources for small businesses, and creatives. Designing products that are thoughtful, original, and unique. Our library of resources have slowly grown, but there's many more exciting new products due to be released in early 2016. Whether you're a photographer, blogger or creative artist, my mission is to support the ultimate success and growth of your creative endeavors.
the digital goods
- web marketing
- text overlay
- social icons
- pattern design
- branding assets
- photo effects
- hand lettering